FC Lori (@2.3) vs FC Ararat Yerevan (@3.0)
23-09-2019

Our Prediction:

FC Lori will win

FC Lori – FC Ararat Yerevan Match Prediction | 23-09-2019 08:00

In 2002 they played their last season in the Premier League as of today and relegated to the First League. The club participated in the first ever Armenian football competition after the split-up from the Soviet Union. In that season they finished first in their group (the league was split-up in two groups) which gave them promotion to the Armenian Premier League. Here they finished in seventh position, which forced them to play in the Armenian First League (second level) for the 1993 season. Lori then became a yo-yo team referring to their up-and-go history of promotion and relegation. After the regular competition they did not qualify for the championship stage, but were forced to play in the relegation stage.

On Extratips.com you can watch the live stream for Ararat Yerevan FC vs FC Lori that starts at 15:00 on 14 May 2019. We can not be held responsible for third party video content so please forward any claims to video file owners. Links to Ararat Yerevan FC vs FC Lori video highlights are welcome from visitors in case the live broadcast link is broken.

Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Lori-FC Pyunik, match of the championship Armenia Cup. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Armenia Cup and on teams Lori and FC Pyunik.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.

Away stats FC Lori

On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.50 goals per Match.Lori in actual season average scored 1.40 goals per match. 2 matches ended in a draw. Ararat won 1 matches. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. In 2 (66.67%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Teams Lori Ararat played so far 4 matches.Lori won 1 direct matches. Below the text is a list of the direct games. In 1 (33.33%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 1 (33.33%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Ararat average scored 1.43 goals per match in season 2019. In 2 (66.67%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals.

You will find what results teams Lori and Ararat usually end matches with divided into first and second half. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. Our site is not limited to only as this. We invite you to check Lori and Ararat match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Lori and Ararat in season. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season.

With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Lori-FC Pyunik, match of the championship Armenia Premier League. Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Armenia Premier League and on teams Lori and FC Pyunik.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.