Colorado (P Lambert) (@3.5) vs LA Dodgers (W Buehler) (@1.28)
02-09-2019

Our Prediction:

LA Dodgers (W Buehler) will win
  • Home
  • Baseball
  • Colorado (P Lambert) vs LA Dodgers (W Buehler)

Colorado (P Lambert) – LA Dodgers (W Buehler) Match Prediction | 02-09-2019 20:10

After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game. *Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. = (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. C.O.G.O.

Los Angeles Dodgers: Lambert has not had an easy introduction to the majors, facing the Chicago Cubs twice and set to take on the Dodgers for the second time in six days as he prepares to make his fifth career start. That followed an ugly performance in which Lambert was hammered for eight runs and nine hits in three frames against San Diego. The 22-year-old Californian did not factor in the decision in Los Angeles after giving up three runs and seven hits over five innings.

One Comment

And Vegas Daily Betting is the place to research everything to do with sports odds and live lines. How is the betting line set? Understanding sports betting odds is critical to becoming a successful sports bettor or even to give yourself a better chance at winning pick em pools and other contests. Who sets it? Click around and improve your chances of beating the point spread! So whether you are betting the point spread, futures or pucklines, learning about a sports odds should be one of your first focuses. Why do lines move during the week on the NFL odds list?

Marlins. Nationals are 12-5 in the last 17 meetings in Miami. Over is 11-5-1 in the last 17 meetings. Under is 6-1 in Strasburgs last 7 starts vs. Nationals are 5-0 in Strasburgs last 5 road starts vs. Nationals are 22-7 in Strasburgs last 29 starts vs. Marlins. Nationals are 35-16 in the last 51 meetings. Under is 5-0 in Strasburgs last 5 road starts vs. Marlins. Marlins. Under is 23-11-3 in the last 37 meetings in Miami.

In particular, citizens of Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Washington State, Oregon, Nevada, Montana and South Dakota should learn the various laws on online gaming, as laws in each state may relate to participants, advertisers or those involved in the business of gaming. The handicapping and sports wagering information contained on this website is for entertainment purposes only. Please verify the gambling laws and regulations in your jurisdiction as they vary from state to state and country to country. Use of this information in contravention of any law is prohibited.

MLB Futures Odds

Los Angeles is 12 games clear of the second-place Rockies in the division and have won 11 in a row in the series, improving to 6-0 this season with a three-game sweep -- all via walk-off wins -- in Colorado last weekend. The Dodgers lost for only the second time in nine games Wednesday despite Cody Bellinger's 26th homer, which surpassed his total from last season. Colorado is sitting near the top of the tightly bunched wild-card chase after completing a 5-4 road trip with a 6-3 victory in San Francisco on Wednesday. David Dahl clubbed a grand slam and drove in five runs in the series finale and has three homers and nine RBIs during a four-game hitting streak.

Mets. Mets are 4-1 in Wheelers last 5 starts vs. Phillies are 4-1 in Nolas last 5 home starts vs. Under is 6-1-1 in Nolas last 8 starts vs. Phillies. Over is 6-2-1 in Wheelers last 9 starts vs. Mets are 0-4 in the last 4 meetings. Mets. Under is 4-1 in Nolas last 5 home starts vs. Mets. Mets. Phillies. Phillies are 5-1 in Nolas last 6 starts vs. Mets are 0-5 in the last 5 meetings in Philadelphia.

Buehler has flustered Nolan Arenado and Ian Desmond, holding them to 6-for-37. Improving to 4-0 over his last six outings, the 24-year-old has been spectacular in four starts this month, posting a 3-0 record and microscopic 0.87 ERA while striking out 42 and giving up three runs and 13 hits in 31 innings. Colorado Rockies: The Rockies have nowhere to go but up against Buehler, who struck out a career-best 16 and limited them to two runs and three hits in a complete-game win on Friday.

Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Preview & Prediction

The Dodgers and Rockies were engaged in another close game last night. The Dodgers have done well in close games and can blow teams out as well. The Rockies can score with any team in the majors but have a tough matchup in tonights game. Look for another close game in this as the Dodgers look to get to a major league leading 53 wins.

The DMVI is a tool to find value vs. When calculating the DMVI, we look for the margin of error between the bookmakers line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams. the current line. DMVI = (Daily Market Value Index) The DMVI is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmakers line.

Use of this information to violate any law or statute is prohibited. Confirm the betting regulations in your jurisdiction, as they vary from state to state, province to province, and country to country. VegasDailyBetting does not target an audience under the age of 18.. The site is not associated or endorsed by any professional, collegiate, association or team league. The information on sports, sports disabilities contained in this website is for entertainment purposes only.

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Colorado Rockies Preview & Prediction (06/28/2019)

Over is 3-0-1 in Dodgers last 4 games vs. Under is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. Over is 4-1 in Buehlers last 5 road starts vs. a team with a winning record. a team with a winning record. Under is 5-2-1 in Dodgers last 8 during game 1 of a series. Under is 8-3 in Dodgers last 11 road games. Over is 6-2-1 in Dodgers last 9 overall. Over is 9-4 in Dodgers last 13 road games vs. Under is 9-3-2 in Buehlers last 14 starts with 5 days of rest. Under is 4-0 in Buehlers last 4 starts overall. Over is 6-2-1 in Dodgers last 9 vs. National League West. Under is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game. Under is 10-3-2 in Dodgers last 15 games vs. National League West. a team with a winning record. Under is 14-5-2 in Buehlers last 21 starts vs. a team with a winning record. Over is 4-0 in Buehlers last 4 starts after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game. Over is 7-0 in Dodgers last 7 road games vs. Under is 12-3-1 in Buehlers last 16 starts vs. a right-handed starter. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. Under is 4-0 in Buehlers last 4 starts on grass. Over is 4-1-1 in Buehlers last 6 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. Under is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 vs. Over is 6-2-1 in Dodgers last 9 on grass. a right-handed starter.